자유게시판

티로그테마를 이용해주셔서 감사합니다.

Prayer Order Including The Gestures, Understand to Ensure Correct Pray…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Teodoro
댓글 0건 조회 11회 작성일 24-08-04 03:13

본문

O Allah, to You I submit, in You I believe, upon You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I dispute, and to You I refer for judgment. So forgive me for what I have sent before me and what I have left behind, what I have concealed and what I have declared, and what You know about me more than I do. You are the One Who brings forward and You are the One Who delays. There is no god but You. There is no might or power except with A

079830400_1660102039-shutterstock_Gatot_Adri.jpgBuya Yahya quotes a hadith from Sayyidina Zaid bin Arqam radliyallahu 'anh that he once saw a group of people doing the Dhuha prayer. Then he said, "Don't you know that prayer at this time is more meritorious? Indeed, the Messenger of Allah SAW said, the prayer of the awwâbîn (Dhuha prayer) is when the feet of young camels feel the heat of the ear

Prophet Muhammad SAW said: "Our Lord Tabaraka wa Ta'ala descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains, and He says: "Who is calling upon Me that I may answer him? Who is asking from Me that I may give him? Who is seeking My forgiveness that I may forgive him?" (Narrated by Buk

The method for tahajjud prayer, its intention and prayers must be known by every Muslim. In addition, you certainly also need to be aware of its great virtues to be more motivated in performing this act of worship. To perform this ritual, you also need to understand the time for tahajjud p

the sun's heat."
"So, the young camel is sunbathing. So, when it starts to feel warm around 9 o'clock. That's the better time for Dhuha prayer. It is said to be when the sun ascends about a quarter of the day, In case you cherished this article and also you would like to get guidance relating to arti khotimah islam generously visit our own web page. approximately 3 hours from sunri

Dhuha prayer.
اَللّٰهُمَّ إِنَّ الضَّحَآءَ ضَحَاءُكَ، وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ، وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَــالُكَ، وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ، وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ، وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُكَ. اَللّٰهُمَّ إِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِيْ فِي السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ مُعْسَرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ، بِحَقِّ ضَحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِيْ مَآ أَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ ا

3).

A video went viral on social media. It shows KRL passengers on the Bogor-Angke route performing the Fajr prayer in the KRL carriage. The prayer room at the station was known to be full due to the high volume of worshippers praying. Therefore, some passengers chose

rated by Muslim).
Citing NU Online Jabar, the basis for Tasu'a fasting is based on a hadith narrated from Ibn Abbas ra with marfu' status. Tasu'a fasting is a distinction from the fasting of the Jews. The

het Muhammad SAW.
"From Abdullah Ibn Abbas ra said: "When the Prophet Muhammad saw fasted on the day of Ashura and ordered the companions to fast as well, they asked: "O Messenger of Allah, Ashura is a day that is glorified by the Jews and Christians." Then the Prophet Muhammad saw said: "If so, Insha Allah next year we will also fast on the ninth day. Abdullah Ibn Abbas continued his story: "But before the next year came, the Prophet Muhammad saw had passed away." [Narrated by Mu

ose who bow down.
The sequence of prayer duas is crucial for a Muslim to know to ensure the validity of the prayer. In Islamic teachings, prayer is the pillar of religion that needs to be maintained to remain strong. In addition to the sequence of prayer duas, it is also important to kno

?لِمِيْنَ
Allaahu akbaru Kabiraa Walhamdulillaahi Katsiiraa, Wa Subhaanallaahi Bukratan Wa'ashiilaa, Innii Wajjahtu Wajhiya Lilladzii Fatharas Samaawaati Wal Ardha Haniifan Musliman Wamaa Anaa Minal Musyrikiin. Inna Shalaatii Wa Nusukii Wa Mahyaaya Wa Mamaatii Lillaahi Rabbil 'Aalamiina. Laa Syariikalahu Wa Bidzaalika Umir

al fasting month.
"The most excellent prayer after the obligatory prayers is the prayer in the last third of the night, and the most virtuous fast after the fast of Ramadan is fasting in the month of Muhar

There are several dates in the month of Muharram that are recommended for practicing voluntary fasting with numerous virtues. So, is it allowed to observe voluntary fasting on the 1st of Muhar

?واه مسلم)
Meaning: "Narrated from Abu Qatadah ra: indeed the Prophet Muhammad saw was once asked about the virtue of fasting on the day of Ashura, then he answered: 'Ashura fasting erases the sins of the past yea

041110800_1644566967-20220211-FOTO---SOLAT-JUMAT-Herman-3.jpgIn the near future, Muslims will celebrate the New Year 1 Muharram 1446 H occurring on July 7, 2024. This moment is usually celebrated with different traditions and events to com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.