자유게시판

티로그테마를 이용해주셔서 감사합니다.

Complete Program of Live Coverage of Paris 2024 Olympics At Vidio

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Isabelle
댓글 0건 조회 20회 작성일 24-08-05 11:19

본문

082676800_1722166559-20240728_-_NOC_-_OP24_-_NAIF_-_Judo__Women_-52_kg_Elimination_Round_of_16__Contest_15___Distria_Krasniqi__KOS__10-0__IPPON__Maryam_March_Maharani__INA__-38.jpgound the net for the Olympic hosts.

At the same time, Japan achieved a convincing 5-0 victory against Uruguay at the Stade Matmut-Atlantique in Bordeaux. Shunsuke Mito and Shota Fujio netted braces, while the

Liputan6.com, Jakarta Philippines became the first ASEAN country to win a gold medal in the Paris 2024 Olympics. The gold medal was secured by Carlos Yulo, fr

Bola.com, Jakarta The schedule for the world's largest sporting event, the Paris 2024 Olympics, is set to occur from July 26 to August 11, 2024. The entire series of matches is going to be streamed li

Her hope will soon become a reality.
The 22-year-old athlete from Bali wishes that an increasing number of Indonesian athletes can compete in the Paris 2024 Olympics. This aims to increase Indonesia's oppor

China Tops the Medal Table
China leads the provisional medal table with 16 gold, 11 silver, and 9 bronze medals. The host nation, France, occupies second position, followed by Australi

terlitz Bridge for a stretch of 6 km.
Well-known buildings in Paris such as the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, the Esplanade des Invalides, and the Grand Palais will also be visible to the convoy. The Eiffel To

athletes with significant potential.
"That's a realistic goal, because we have already calculated the chances. We have calculated the predictions along with which competitors are likely to qualify," said Yenny when met at the Indonesian Ministry of Youth and Sp

without the presence of supporters.

Before the match could be completed to its end, it was declared that Argentina's equalizing goal was ultimately disallowed by a VAR decision which showed a player was in an o

Chances
In the meantime, Indonesia hasn't secured any medal. However, chances still exist in badminton. Women's singles player Gregoria Mariska Tunjung will meet the top seed from Sou

the Paris 2024 Olympics on Vidio

Don't miss this landmark occasion! Watch the Paris 2024 Olympics live broadcast and be part of the passion of the global athletes' struggle. Get the Vidio application now a

th athletes and officials from India.
"Picking Rani is not without reason. Rani is a strong woman who is coming back after Indonesia's long hiatus in the Olympics for judo since 2012," said the He

042843700_1718793152-20240619BL_Pengumuman_SCM_Sebagai_Pemegang_Hak_Siar_Paris_20.JPGIndonesia has indeed emerged as a new powerhouse in the discipline of Rock Climbing. The 2018 Asian Games and numerous world championships have become platform

091258800_1722190704-3_AP24210456119472.jpgBola.com, Jakarta - Indonesia is once again prepared to participate in the rivalry at the Olympic Games 2024 Paris. The biggest global multi-sport festival will be held from J

s in their pursuit for gold medals!

Cheer on Team Indonesia as they compete in the Paris 2024 Olympics by tuning into the real-time streams of their competitions solely through the Vidio streaming platform. Below is the full program and access point for the Pa

Dormitory in Margaluyu, Pangalengan.
La Memo, who was only 21 years old when he obtained a ticket to the Rio Olympics, became a new hope for the Red and White team. This is because the qualification of the athlete born on January 8, 1985, marked the first time Indonesia took part in Olympic rowing since their last appearan

of winning medals at the competition.
"When I joined the national training camp in 2020, that's when I had the aspiration of participating in the Paris Olympics. That dream has come true and I'm extremely thankful to have secured a ticket to participate in the Olympics later. I hope m

n offside position detected by VAR.

Morocco first took the lead 2-0 through a brace netted by Soufiane Rahmi in the 45"+2 minute and a penalty conversion in the 51st minute. Argentina then managed to replying in the 68t

Memo will participate in the men's single sculls (two oars) discipline. Memo, who is the only Indonesian rowing athlete at the Olympics, targets to reach the final round and improve his performance at the 2016 Rio Olym

n

Great Ambition

The athlete born on Osi Island, Maluku, is now looking forward to his second Olympics after debuting at the 2016 Rio Olympics. Memo, his familiar name, If you loved this write-up and you would like to receive a lot more information about kabar terbaru olimpiade 2024 kindly check out the website. is currently in preparation for Paris at the PB PODSI Rowing

hite flag at the 2024 Paris Olympics.
"At the Rio Olympics, perhaps I could adjust quickly to the weather, while others couldn't handle the waves. Now, my target for the 2024 Paris Olympics is to do better than in Rio, perhaps reaching the final round," said La Me

ospective gold medal opportunities.

Vidio, as the biggest OTT provider in the country, shall serve as the center for real-time streaming of the Paris 2024 Olympics, featuring each match from each sport. From the thrilling archery contests to the intense badminton games, viewers can experience all the action in real-time. So, prepare yourself to be part of the struggle of the elite internatio032837200_1719395212-091144100_1718790207-Olimpiade_-_Ilustrasi_Logo_Olimpiade_Paris_2024_Emtek_copy.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.