자유게시판

티로그테마를 이용해주셔서 감사합니다.

Girl, 14, bullied to death releases moving song from beyond the grave

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Gloria
댓글 0건 조회 17회 작성일 24-08-16 19:02

본문

51240780290_ed6e674316.jpgThe voice of a teenage girl who was bullied to death has been immortalized in a song created with the help of her grieving father and artificial intelligence.

Lila Bradshaw was just 14 when she was found dead in her Idaho bedroom after a cyber-bullying campaign orchestrated by the girl she thought was her best friend.

Now her musician father Tristan has taken the lyrics, poems and stories that his daughter wrote to document her experiences, and used AI to create the song she never had a chance to write.

'This is her voice. I challenge you to listen to it,' he wrote on Facebook.

'Hear what our kids are going through and what they aren't talking about because they are trying to make us proud or be tough or be like our generation.'

Idaho eighth-grader Lila Bradshaw was just 14 when she took her life in May this year after a cyber-bullying campaign by her 'friends' at school in Ammon

Her grieving father Tristan has taken the lyrics, poems and stories she wrote to document her experiences, and used AI to create the song she never had a chance to write

The freckled eighth-grader was a straight-A student who loved art, animals, and coloring her hair.

But the bullying began after her family moved to Ammon in 2020 and she enrolled at Black Canyon Middle School.

'She stayed silent and did her best to move on,' her father wrote. 'She did everything she could but couldn't shake how it destroyed her reality.'

The family was left reeling after her mother found her lifeless body at the house in Bonneville County on May 21.

Her father began looking through her notebooks in a bid to understand what had happened and discovered the words he was looking for.

'I took it upon myself to go through her journals and write down all of her lyrics,' he said.

'I did my best to hear her voice. I had a prayer in my heart and I'd ask for her to be with me.'

Tristan's brother had been using AI to create songs and the grieving dad realized he could use it to bring his daughter's voice back to life.

One of the songs, 'Escapism' speaks movingly of her struggles but is defiantly set to the upbeat pop music she loved.

Her father said the bullying started after the family moved to the town in 2020 

The straight-A student excelled at excelled at guitar, drums, piano, and singing in her brief life

Tristan, 38, has been receiving counseling and a heavy regime of antidepressants as he works through his grief in a home heavy with reminders of his loss

'In my dreams I can be who I want to be, and make my life exactly how I want it to be,' she sings.

'For now I'm happy with who I am, I tint my hair so I can imagine I am someone who is strong and fierce but not for you, this character is just a fantasy but that doesn't stop me from dreaming my dream.'

'That's Lila,' her father told the East Idaho News.

'She would've been poppy. She would've been one of those who danced and said, 'Hey, we're having a hard time. This stinks. Let's move on'.'

Tristan has put his daughter's songs together with those he wrote in a bid to come to terms with his grief, including one called 'Lost Daughter' that came to him on the night of her funeral.

'I still check my texts to see her name on my phone,' he wrote.

'How can I be happy when I tried my very best, but it wasn't enough for you to want to stick around.

'You left me hanging and now my soul fled underground.'

But he too needed help from AI, because he kept breaking down when he tried to record it.

'I wrote it on guitar and I couldn't sing it without crying so that's why,' he said.

Tristan, 38, has been receiving counseling and a heavy regime of anti-depressants as he works through his grief in a home heavy with reminders of his loss.

Photos of Lila still adorn the walls, her ashes are on the bedside table and Tristan wears a lock of hair in a vial around his neck.

'Her face is the first thing I see every day,' he said.

'She was called a light by almost everybody who had met her.'

He has put the songs out on Spotify, Amazon and YouTube with the title Lila's Ocean for Kampus Terbaik those who want to hear them.

And he wonders what his daughter would have thought of his efforts.

'I feel like she would be pretty happy,' he said.

'It would be great to hear her feedback.'

If you or someone you know is thinking about committing suicide please call 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.