자유게시판

티로그테마를 이용해주셔서 감사합니다.

Ginting's Statement After Falling Short at Paris Olympics 2024: "…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Teena Gordon
댓글 0건 조회 13회 작성일 24-08-21 20:01

본문

Apri/Fadia are evenly matched at 3-3.
"We all are aware that the match history against the Chinese and Malaysian duos in recent encounters has been less than favorable, whereas with the Japanese pair, although we won the last encounter

nd officials from each sport discipline. "Of course, we hope for success in all sports disciplines, but the most potential ones we can anticipate a lot from are badminton, sport climbing, and weightlifting, which are our

e in the quarter-finals of the event.
The spokesperson for the PBSI Ad Hoc Team for the 2024 Paris Olympics, Yuni Kartika, stated that the Indonesian badminton players had actually made optimal prep

Bola.net, Paris - The hope of Indonesia's men's singles competitor, Anthony Sinisuka Ginting, to move forward to the round of 16 in badminton at the Paris 2024 Olympics has ended. He admitted feeli

g, surfing, swimming, and weightlifting. The 29 athletes are divided into 16 male athletes and 13 female athletes who have competed throughout the past Olympic Qualification period. Meanwhile, the total contingent consists of 86 people, comprising athletes, coac

?s keep on demonstrating advancement.
"Rinov/Pitha's state is fairly good after one week in Chambly. Their fitness has no problems. The most noticeable progress is in their way of playing, their strategy is increasingly solid. They don't readily

rtened and upset with the conclusion.
Anthony Sinisuka Ginting packed his bags from the Paris 2024 Olympics after being defeated to French men's singles player, Toma Junior Popov, in the Group H phase match on Wednesday (31/7/2024). Ginting lost in a three-game st

ep up their interaction," said Herry.
In this Olympics, Rinov/Pitha are placed in Group A alongside Chinese representatives Zheng Si Wei/Huang Ya Qiong, who are the top seeds, Korean stars Kim Won Ho/Jeong Na Eun, and host

058684800_1722471603-WhatsApp_Image_2024-08-01_at_00.03.17.jpegicipating in the Olympic Games 2024.
The Paris 2024 Olympics is only days away. This greatest sports festival on Earth is scheduled from July 26 to August 11. The badminton event will run from July 27 to August 5 at the Porte De

participated by athletes from Indonesia. Four Indonesian representatives will compete in the Olympic 2024 badminton event today. The Indonesian women's doubles, Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramdhani, will face the Chine

019766400_1715088322-Timnas_Indonesia_-_Prediksi_Starting_XI_Timnas_Indonesia_U-23_Vs_Guinea_copy.jpgFrance to strive for the highest medals. The Minister of Youth and Sports (Menpora) Dito Ariotedjo has officially inaugurated 29 athletes, coaches, and officials who will form the Indonesian delegation for the 2024 Paris Olympics. The appointment was held at the Kemenpora RI

ng these 2017 junior world champions.
"I'm attempting to savor everything prior to the Olympics, but everyone certainly experiences anxiety, along with me," expressed Rinov to the Public Relations and Media Team of PP PBSI after training in Chambl

rium, Jakarta, on Wednesday (10/7/2024). Dito Ariotedjo mentioned that the number of athletes heading for the 2024 Paris Olympics edition is the greatest in the past 20 years or the second largest after the 200

, France, on Friday (19/7) afternoon.
"As we get closer to the Olympic date, there's a sense of nervousness because we don't know what it's like, but I'm excited. So, I intend to use this into drive. So far, I'm really enjoying it because I've never experienced this before. From groundwork that differ from regular tournaments, there's a training camp and so on

PBSI about what needs to be refined.
"They should be able to detect accurately for each sector, what enhancements should be fixed. Feedback from the Ad Hoc team's support team and mentors will undoubtedly be very impo

he needs of each player," she stated.
"Besides technical support, there's also expertise and mental guidance from mentors. However, in terms of timing, it must be formed well in advance during the preparation phase," continue

ffering support throughout the match.
"The influence of the audience could have really increased his spirit even more. Actually, I also had the same motivation but there was a small of a percent difference that could a

compete for medals on Sunday night WIB. Meanwhile, from the rowing sport, La Memo will perform again. He will compete in the repechage phase 2 which will be broadcast on Sunday afternoon. Then in the judo sport, Maryam Maharani will compete

rough a statement from NOC Indonesia.
"I think Toma performed much better than me today, it wasn't straightforward to secure a point from him. I needed to have kept pushing him as much as possible, notably in the third game, so that's why I

hind. However, Popov played fiercely.
"I constantly said to myself it's not over yet, so there's still an opportunity on the court. In case you have almost any queries regarding in which as well as the best way to utilize economic policy insights, you are able to call us at the web-page. So that's what I tried to think about regarding strategy, how, what I ne

Bola.net, Paris - There are 26 sports Olympic 2024 that will be broadcast live through live streaming on Vidio throughout Sunday (28/7/2024) until Monday (29/7/2024) early morning WIB. Five of them wi

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.