티로그테마를 이용해주셔서 감사합니다.

The First Night of Suro: Its Significance and Observances

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Nidia Rigsby
댓글 0건 조회 20회 작성일 24-08-22 01:36

본문

e recitation:
اَللّٰهُمَّ مَا عَمِلْتُ مِنْ عَمَلٍ فِي هٰذِهِ السَّنَةِ مَا نَهَيْتَنِي عَنْهُ وَلَمْ أَتُبْ مِنْهُ وَحَلُمْتَ فِيْها عَلَيَّ بِفَضْلِكَ بَعْدَ قُدْرَتِكَ عَلَى عُقُوْبَتِيْ وَدَعَوْتَنِيْ إِلَى التَّوْبَةِ مِنْ بَعْدِ جَرَاءَتِيْ عَلَى مَعْصِيَتِكَ فَإِنِّي اسْتَغْفَرْتُكَ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ وَمَا عَمِلْتُ فِيْهَا مِمَّا تَرْضَى وَوَعَدْتَّنِي عَلَيْهِ الثَّوَابَ فَأَسْئَلُكَ أَنْ تَتَقَبَّلَ مِنِّيْ وَلَا تَقْطَعْ رَجَائِيْ مِنْك

l Muslimiin.

Meaning: Allah is the Greatest, all praise be to Him, and glory be to Allah day and night. I have turned my face sincerely towards He who has brought forth the heavens and the earth and I am not of those who associate (others with Allah). Indeed, my prayer, my sacrifice, my life and my death are all for Alla

Muslims are encouraged to increase good deeds in the month of Muharram. Why? Because Muharram is included in the sacred months that Allah honors. Good deeds performed in the sacred months wi

064790800_1620619406-muslim-men-praying-tashahhud-posture.jpge recitation:
اَللّٰهُمَّ أَنْتَ الأَبَدِيُّ القَدِيمُ الأَوَّلُ وَعَلَى فَضْلِكَ العَظِيْمِ وَكَرِيْمِ جُوْدِكَ المُعَوَّلُ، وَهٰذَا عَامٌ جَدِيْدٌ قَدْ أَقْبَلَ، أَسْأَلُكَ العِصْمَةَ فِيْهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ وَأَوْلِيَائِهِ، وَالعَوْنَ عَلَى هٰذِهِ النَّفْسِ الأَمَّارَةِ بِالسُّوْءِ، وَالاِشْتِغَالَ بِمَا يُقَرِّبُنِيْ إِلَيْكَ زُلْفَى يَا ذَا الجَلَالِ

im in Mustadrak.)
There is nothing more desired for someone who wants to achieve husnul khotimah than achieving Allah SWT's paradise. For every Muslim, departing in a state of husnul khotimah is a choice. Therefore, the meaning of khusnul khotimah and husnul khotimah ought

n In fact, for those who do Dhuha prayer, Allah SWT will construct a beautiful house made of gold for them in paradise. Some also mention that any Muslim, If you liked this short article and you would like to receive much more details regarding ajurry.com kindly take a look at the web site. male or female, who carries out this prayer will receive rewards equivalent to performing Umra

092362700_1678761219-pexels-thirdman-7957066.jpgtors in the past.
From an attitude of appreciation, it then grows into a source of inspiration and motivation for the next generation of the nation to do better and advance compared to the achievements that have been achieved by our ancestors in the past. A great nation is a nation that appreciates its ancest

Prayer is an act of worship that must be performed 5 times a day. Performing prayer is an obligation set by Allah SWT in the Quran. It is crucial for every Muslim to fulfill this obligation as evidence of beli

059507500_1587634731-Praying_Hands_With_Faith_In_Religion_And_Belief_In_God__Power_Of_Hope_And_Devotion___1_.jpgAllah the Exalted
The recitations of prayer intentions mentioned are for performing prayer individually. For congregational prayer intentions, there is an addition after the Adaa-an recitation. Add the recitation makmuman مَأْمُوْمًا when being a follower. Add the recitation imaman إ

Prayer begins with standing upright facing the Qibla and intending to perform the prayer. The recitation of the intention may vary based on which prayer is being performed. Here are the recitations fo

3).

A video became viral on social media. It shows KRL passengers on the Bogor-Angke route doing the Fajr prayer in the KRL carriage. The prayer room at the station was known to be full due to the high volume of worshippers praying. Therefore, some passengers chose

055639700_1666344669-bacaan-doa-untuk-orang-meninggal-latin-dan-artinya.jpgStill citing NU Online, the virtue of Tasu'a fasting is as a complement to Ashura fasting which distinguishes between Muslims and Jews. This fast is also included in the main fasts and its virtue is classified as fasting in the nob

The meanings of khusnul khotimah and husnul khotimah are vastly different. Khusnul means disgraceful, while husnul denotes good. This certainly means that you must be cautious when conveying a message to someone, especially if the message is conveyed in writing. Even in verbal speech, you undoubtedly must be

Kashmiri Muslims offering prayers during the month of Ramadan at a holy site in Srinagar, Indian-controlled Kashmir, May 7, 2019. Currently, Muslims around the world are performing worship during the month of Ramadan by abstaining from hunger, thirst, and desires from dawn

After reciting the prayer intention, continue by raising both hands and reciting اللّٰهُ أَكْبَر (Allāhu Akbar). Then place the hands over the chest and continue with reciting

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.