자유게시판

티로그테마를 이용해주셔서 감사합니다.

Witness and Cheer for Indonesian Sportspeople at the 2024 Paris Olympi…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Daryl Root
댓글 0건 조회 11회 작성일 24-08-22 12:03

본문

020610000_1722388108-20240730_-_NOC_-_OP24_-_NAIF_-_Archery_-_Women_s_Individual_1_32_Elimination_Round__Laura_van_der_Winkel__NED__1-7_Diananda_Choirunisa__INA__-05.jpgguaranteeing a 6-5 win over Gnoriega.
"But thankfully, due to the support from everyone, the Indonesian public, I performed very enjoyably. I didn't think about anything, the key is if I could shoot a 10, I would definitely win. Fortunately

tout after settling for a 2-2 draw.

Next, the team with the second-highest ranking confronted by the Garuda Muda squad was Australia, positioned 24th in the FIFA rankings. Australia lost 0-1 to Komang Teguh and company in the secon

Bola.net, Paris - The latest information on the medal table for the Olympic Games 2024 on Tuesday afternoon (July 30, 2024) at 15:00 WIB. The Team Indonesia has yet to won any medals because their strongest events weight l

rve event at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
In the 1/32 elimination round, Anis, as Diananda Choirunisa is affectionately known, triumphed over the Dutch competitor, Laura van der Winkel 7-1 at the Invalides Arena on Tuesday (30/7/2024). Moving on to the 1/16 knockout round, the 27-year-old archery athlet

obal sporting festival three times.

The forthcoming Olympic event will witness the participation of 182 countries, competing in 32 disciplines and 329 different contests. From the exciting action in archery to the fierce badminton matches, the complete

of Monday (29/7/2024) at 23:30 WIB.
Three East Asian nations lead the top three places in the provisional medal count at the Paris 2024 Olympics. Japan sits in first place, followed by China and Ko

normal, comfortable," Anis explained.
"With many spectators, it's enjoyable and increases confidence. Tokyo was very empty. Being cheered on by spectators, thankfully, is wonderful. In East Java, we're known as bonek, we have to cheer lo

her best at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
"Because in my first Olympics, the nervousness could not be controlled, but fortunately under Mr. Arsyad Rasyid's leadership (Chairman of PP Perpani), we participated in many competitions and frequently encountered them (the opponents), so

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Positive news arrives from the archery discipline. Indonesia's athlete, Diananda Choirunisa competed admirably and secured a spot in the 1/8 knockout stage for the female indivi

d speed climbing are yet to commence.
In the meantime, the badminton event is still in the group stage. Currently, Japan remains at the top of the Paris Olympics 2024 medal tally with a sum of 12 medals, consis

ix gold, two silver, and four bronze.
Japan is narrowly ahead of the host country France with a collection of 16 medals: five gold, 8 silver, and three bronze. China occupies the third position with

sion on this renowned global stage.

If you have any queries about the place and how to use vertical gardening studies, you can call us at our web-page. 25 Indonesian athletes have qualified for the 2024 Olympics, standing for the country in sports varying from archery and surfing to rowing, weightlifting, and more. The athletes will wear Indonesia's characteristic red and white hues, res

the Indian pair on Friday (2/8/2024).
"We were a bit late yesterday, so we didn't get a chance to practice on this stage. But Ms. Anis has already competed in the team and individual competitions. This is my first time competing on this new stage, thankfully I had the chance, so I feel mor

ng to Paris in the upcoming summer.

This additionally signifies the end of the extraordinary expedition embarked upon by Shin Tae-yong's squad since the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup in Qatar from April to May 2024, which simultaneously acted as th

e last ticket to the 2024 Olympics.

Unfortunately, the Indonesia U-23 national team was unable for the third time to capitalize on the opportunity to make it for the 2024 Olympics. The Young Garuda Team l

JI will air 24 volleyball contests.

Surya Citra Media (SCM) Director, David Suwarto, invites all Indonesians to join forces in supporting their athletes as they showcase their abilities and compete for glory on the global stage. Unite with the nation in voicing support for these stars as they shine on the Vidio platform a

are competing to glorify the nation!
Get the Vidio app right away and don't forget to subscribe to Vidio Premier Platinum for just 39 thousand per month to enjoy various exciting sports programs, from BRI Liga 1, Tennis to Wo

Liputan6.com, Jakarta The world's most prestigious sporting event, the Paris 2024 Olympics, is set to unfold from July 26 to August 11, 2024. The entire series will be televis

f Olympic sports will be displayed.

Vidio, as an OTT streaming app, will be the center for live streaming, guaranteeing that all 329 contests from 32 sports can be seen by spectators globally. Viewers will be able to feel the explosion of excitement in the contests, from mesmerizing archery contests to stunni

s, a few even placed in the top 80.

olimpiade_792840a.jpgThe Indonesia U-23 national team ultimately had to completely bury their hopes of making it for the 2024 Olympics. The 0-1 loss to Guinea U-23 in the inter-confederation playoff staged in France on Thursday (9/5/2024) guaranteed that the Young Garuda Team had to go back and will not

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.