자유게시판

티로그테마를 이용해주셔서 감사합니다.

Pussy Licking: Keep It Simple (And Stupid)

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Mamie
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-20 15:02

본문

Then I acquired into Led Zeppelin. I'm actually improvised improvisational. You realize, that is my number one thing.

Yeah, and then, like, get it to a spot the place for fucking it is like, oh, I like this factor. Republicans to make small changes when the poor, the black, the anti-imperialists get out of hand. I can't discuss. Even after i've regained some extent of movement I can't kind phrases or get them to my mouth. I'm glad that I did not go to Crossing the Thresholds this weekend.

That's. I mean, as quickly as you say that, I'm considering, oh, yeah, acoustic, melancholy, pussy licking dark, but also, it has one thing really pretty about it. I mean, my friends has kind of extra of a. I mean, immediately it's like, oh, yeah, that tuned, my friends, like, the way in which that you simply play acoustic on that and the guitar solo on that, that's such a.

I'm curious the place for fucking that comes from, kontol like, how you developed that and sort of what your mindset is on balancing pop culture, guitar cat, versus actually entering into it on the instrument. So I first began entering into enjoying. The primary time I went to SF, I paid $16 for a spherical journey train ticket and as practice churned on, I noticed gray skies and homes squeezed next to one another like sardines.

That is it. There's all Hendrix all the time. It was all Hendrix on a regular basis. And plenty of them, most of them, especially Hendrix and Page, like, they weren't taking part in the solo that they performed on the record. It did not occur to me that guys wrote solos or performed them the best way they have been on the document or no matter, you realize what I mean?

And, you already know, the irony is that, you already know, in the early days of Jane's addiction, we would be playing really avant garde music, and then I'd go dwelling and I would be enjoying imply streets, you know, so, you know, because that is, kontol you know, it was fun, but I did not need to. However what I imply by that's that I like there to be a colorful palette throughout the instrument that is not one coloration.

They were simply form of like going off and free forming. Yeah. As a result of I like, when I am recording, I like to put 50 tracks of guitars down. The method of guitar playing and, you recognize, chorus and acoustic guitars and that i, you already know, moody stuff that sort of laid a kind of a melancholy vibe however wasn't really in your face.

It is just like, tracks of guitars. And as soon as I heard Van Halen one, that was like, okay, this is what I'll do for a residing. After all, when I was maybe eleven years previous, ten or eleven years old, Van Halen one got here out and that just, you recognize, just, I used to be already in the Hendrix. So I think that having such a juxtaposition of influences, you realize, you got Eddie Van Halen there, who's, you understand, if I had a Mount Rushmore, it can be Hendrix, it would be Van Halen, it could be David Gilmore.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.