자유게시판

티로그테마를 이용해주셔서 감사합니다.

The 'Who Am I?

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Madonna
댓글 0건 조회 30회 작성일 24-06-27 04:48

본문

Problem your self, share with associates, or take pleasure in a family fun night time - our riddles are designed to carry individuals collectively. So, are you able to journey through the twists and turns of language, logic, and lore? Step right in, and let each riddle reveal a world of surprise and なぞなぞ難しい knowledge. There aren't any home windows and just one door into the room. The door is bolted shut from the inside and there is a puddle of water below the man. How did he kill himself? The man stood on a block of ice. What word is pronounced the identical if you are taking away four of its 5 letters? Q: What is stuffed with holes however still holds water? Q: What are you able to catch however not throw? Q: What can run however by no means walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but by no means weeps, and has a bed however never sleeps? Q: In a one-story home on the corner of the highway, the bedrooms have been yellow, the kitchen was orange, the residing room was purple, the storage was blue, the entry corridor was inexperienced, and the sitting room was purple.

He crawls as a child, walks as an adult, and walks with a cane as an elder man. 15. Riddle: One day, a magician was boasting about how long he may hold his breath underwater. His document was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening mentioned, "that’s nothing, I can keep underwater for 10 minutes using no tools or air pockets! 10,000. The kid did it and gained the money. Answer: He filled a glass of water and held it above his head for 10 minutes. If there are three cups of sugar and you take one away, how many do you might have? One cup of sugar. In a bus, there's a 26-yr-old pregnant lady, a 30-yr-old policeman, a fifty two-12 months-previous random girl, and the driver who is sixty five years previous. Who is the youngest? The child of the pregnant lady. David’s father has three sons: Snap, Crackle and…? What has thirteen hearts however no different organs? A deck of cards. A boy and an engineer have been fishing. Forty eight. Riddle: What sort of band never performs any music? Answer: A rubber band. 49. Riddle: What has many ears however can’t hear a factor? 50: Riddle: What has one head, one foot, and four legs? What did you consider these riddles for teenagers? Let us know within the feedback section!

You can name and send messages with me. I’m a recreation where you try to knock down pins with a ball. I’m a season when leaves change color and fall from the trees. I’m a big body of water the place you'll be able to swim, sail, and build sandcastles. I’m a pure event that produces gentle in the night sky. Folks make wishes on me. 2. Jimmy’s mom had three children. The first was referred to as April, the second was referred to as May. What was the identify of the third? Three. What has a head and a tail but no body? Four. What begins with T, ends with T, and has T in it? 5. You'll be able to hold it without using your palms or your arms. 17. I’m a catchy carol and a tune that likes to rhyme. I additionally include 12 grand gifts that come around Christmastime. Reply: The 12 Days of Christmas tune. 18. I'm a ball that does not bounce. 19. The inn was so full in this little town. So in a manger, they laid Him down. They would come to this City of David to pay their taxes, Herod’s legislation to obey.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.